197 Spadina Ave Suite 301 Toronto Ontario M5T 2C8 Canada
Intermediate Architectural Technologist
Marketing Coordinator (maternity leave contract)
Montgomery Sisam Architects is seeking an Intermediate Architect and an Intermediate Architectural Technologist with the following criteria:
Duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Problem solving and collaborating as part of a team to resolve design and technical issues.
- Production of diagrams, massing models, shadow studies etc.
- Production of project documentation, working drawings and details.
- Coordination and collaboration with sub-consultants.
- Coordination with materials suppliers / Product research.
- 4-5 years of experience minimum.
- Must be proficient in Revit, including having completed a Contract Document set in Revit.
- Knowledge in AutoCad, Sketchup, Enscape, Bluebeam and Adobe software are considered to be assets.
- Working knowledge of OBC. Other provinces an asset.
- Excellent time managements skills and an ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently.
- Possess an understanding of construction detailing.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Given the nature of our work you may be subject to a criminal reference check and must be able to pass government security clearance programs / Vulnerable Sector clearance programs.
Montgomery Sisam Architects is seeking a Marketing and Proposal Coordinator (maternity leave coverage beginning in October 2021) with the following criteria:
- Writing and editing of content for proposals, presentations, award submissions, publications, and marketing collateral (print and digital).
- Lay-out of proposals, presentations, awards submissions, publications, and marketing collateral (print and digital).
- Coordinating proposal contributions from sub-consultants and outside partners.
- Soliciting input / information from senior leadership and architectural staff.
- Scheduling and task management.
- Generation and publishing of website / social media content.
- Updating Project Information Database.
The ideal team member will be:
- A creative individual that brings new ideas to the table.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently.
- A highly organized and proactive person who can manage multiple deadlines and solicit the contributions of others in a timely manner.
- A detail-oriented individual.
- A good communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A flexible person who is familiar with a busy, vibrant office environment.
- University Degree / College Diploma in Architecture, Marketing or Design.
- 4-5 years of work experience in a design or architecture firm preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Only applications accompanied by a graphic portfolio and writing samples will be considered. Web links are acceptable. Candidates may be asked to take a writing and/or InDesign proficiency test.
MSA welcomes and encourages applications from all candidates. If you require accommodation as part of the recruitment, interview or employment process, please advise us and MSA will work with you to accommodate you in accordance with applicable human rights legislation.
We are currently working remotely due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Please send CVs and portfolios directly to email@example.com with the title: Intermediate Architect or Intermediate Technologist or Marketing Coordinator