Montgomery Sisam Architects is seeking an Intermediate Architect and an Intermediate Architectural Technologist with the following criteria:
Duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Problem solving and collaborating as part of a team to resolve design and technical issues.
- Production of diagrams, massing models, shadow studies etc.
- Production of project documentation, working drawings and details.
- Coordination and collaboration with sub-consultants.
- Coordination with materials suppliers / Product research.
- 4-5 years of experience minimum.
- Must be proficient in Revit, including having completed a Contract Document set in Revit.
- Knowledge in AutoCad, Sketchup, Enscape, Bluebeam and Adobe software are considered to be assets.
- Working knowledge of OBC. Other provinces an asset.
- Excellent time managements skills and an ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently.
- Possess an understanding of construction detailing.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Given the nature of our work you may be subject to a criminal reference check and must be able to pass government security clearance programs / Vulnerable Sector clearance programs.
MSA welcomes and encourages applications from all candidates. If you require accommodation as part of the recruitment, interview or employment process, please advise us and MSA will work with you to accommodate you in accordance with applicable human rights legislation.
We are currently working remotely due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Please send CVs and portfolios directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: Intermediate Architect or Intermediate Technologist